Le Interior Affairs is a combination of light-minded individuals that are enthusiastic by hearts. We work together as one family, helping each other grow every day as we strive together to achieve the utmost best work quality for our clients as we value them as our own.
In our belief on unity as family, We do not leave anyone behind. Often you would see us still in our showroom after hours, having dinner together and discussing about our progress. Making the work environment a fun and learning place for us.
- Follow up on client leads provided by company
- Work on customer requirements and meet expectations for deals closed
- Coordinate and handle clients professionally
- Handle own project renovation site
- Conceptualize and present design including cost proposal to customer
- Manage design assignment from inception to completion.
- Liaise with clients, vendors and suppliers & site coordination.
- Prior experience in Interior Designing and sales
- Preferably experienced Sales Designers
- Passionate in Interior Design
- Customer oriented
- Sales Driven
- Good time management
- Good oral and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Good leadership
- Good coordination skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in a team
- Able to prioritize work, multi-tasking and follow-up with an eye for detail
- Willing and remain open to communicate with management